CC Willow art store

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Tongue-In-Cheek



Determined, my flesh seeks out your flesh,
            Skin on skin.
My hard member seeks out
            Your secret spots.
“There, touch me there” you plea
            And I comply, working your body.
“Deeper” you plea, and then descend
            Into wordless moans and pleadings.
“Lower” you plead and I go down on you,
            Working your flesh as you tremble and moan,

Until I can go no more.
            “I’m sorry, Honey” I apologize;
I can never last long enough
            To bring you satisfaction.

Bemused, I roll over & wonder
            When our late night twinings
Produced such sexy moans
            And pleadings from you, my husband,
As did my knees and elbows
            Giving you that deep muscle massage.


Ariel
June 28, 2005

No comments:

Post a Comment